Final weekly update for 2018 construction season
All lane restrictions, ramp and road closures, and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Two lanes remain open to traffic on I-39/90 (in each direction) during daytime hours and weekends.
NOTE: Next week Monday through Friday, nightly single lane closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) are planned on I-39/90 northbound and southbound in the following work zones, unless noted otherwise. Minor delays may occur during these lane closures.
I-39/90 northbound expansion (Hart Road bridge over I-39/90 to US 14/Humes Road interchange), Beloit to Janesville
Anticipated construction completion: Spring 2020
- Updated: I-39/90 northbound traffic shifted onto the new concrete pavement from Hart Road near Beloit to the US 14/Humes Road interchange (Exit 171B) in Janesville.
- Southbound traffic remains on current southbound side.
- Two lanes remain open in each direction.
- Updated: The I-39/90 northbound ramps to and from County S/Shopiere Road (Exit 183) are OPEN.
- Updated: View I-39/90 construction activities between Beloit and Janesville.
I-39/90 expansion and I-43 reconstruction (Illinois state line to Hart Road; County X/Hart Road to Freeman Parkway), Beloit
Anticipated construction completion: November 2019
- Colley Road under I-39/90, near Beloit, is CLOSED until summer 2019.
- Alternate local routes are required.
- One lane closed on I-43 southbound (County X/Hart Road to I-39/90) until mid-January.
- Plan ahead and anticipate slowdowns in this area.
- Updated: Read the I-39/90 and I-43 construction operations near Beloit.
For more information, contact:
I-39/90 Project Communications Manager
(608) 884-1230 | email@example.com